[Précédent (date)] [Suivant (date)] [Précédent (sujet)] [Suivant (sujet)] [Index par date] [Index par sujet]

[lq:general] [Fwd: [ols-announce] 2005 Linux Symposium - July 20-23rd]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [ols-announce] 2005 Linux Symposium - July 20-23rd
Date:   Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:46:26 -0500
From:   [email protected]
To:     [email protected]

I would like to announce that the Call for Papers is now published on
the Linux Symposium website at http://www.linuxsymposium.org/ and
encourage all of you to think about submitting a proposal this year.

The registration system is also open and you can sign up to attend at
any time.  We even preserved the login accounts from last year so you
can simply log in and register.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again next summer.

As always please send me any questions, comments or potential sponsors
my way.