[Précédent (date)] [Suivant (date)] [Précédent (sujet)] [Suivant (sujet)] [Index par date] [Index par sujet]

RNC Protest - Blog Blast

erob is inviting you to link to CounterConvention.org on your blog or website.

http://www.counterconvention.org/blogblast

Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and President Bush are invading
New York City with a few thousand of their minions for
the Republican National Convention.

Never has a Republican Convention been held in New York
City, and never has one been scheduled so late in the
year (ending just before September 11th.) Bush & Company
believe they can exploit our city in order to further
their regressive agenda.

Several hundred thousand protesters are going to
prove them wrong.

Help us spread the word by adding a link to us from
your blog or website.

CounterConvention.org is a web site with tools and resources
for convention protest organizing. It is not an umbrella
organization or event, we are simply a collective of activists
working to use technology to connect together the huge amount
of demonstrations, teach-ins, trainings, and creative events
being planned.

Help us spread the word by linking from your Blog or Website
with the follow phrases:

Republican National Convention

Or

RNC Protests

Set your links to point to:

http://www.counterconvention.org/

If enough websites and blogs link to us using the phrase
'Republican National Convention' some search engines will list
us as the first site with that search phrase. Imagine 50,000
Republican delegates searching for information on their convention
and being sent to CounterConvention.org.

Linking RNC Protests or Republican Convention Protests will help
people looking specifically to protest.

If you have thoughts or questions please e-mail us at:
[email protected]

For full details see:
http://www.counterconvention.org/blogblast

Thanks for the support!

(The e-mail addresses used in our invite system are
not stored in any way.)