[Précédent (date)] [Suivant (date)] [Précédent (sujet)] [Suivant (sujet)] [Index par date] [Index par sujet]

[lq:annonces] Linux Information

Hello,
I am a recruiter for a technology company, Coradiant (www.coradiant.com -
we develop software and services that let companies measure the health,
performance, and availabilitiy of their web applications and are based in
Montreal) and we are currently looking to fill a Linux System Integrator
position.  Is there a possibility to send out or post the job description
so that your members who may be looking for a career opportunity may have
access to this information?
Please advise  if this is at all possible.

I have attached the description to this email (english and french version).

Thanking you in advance for your assitance.

Marcella De Vincenzo
Coradiant Recruiter
514.908.6317

(See attached file: Linux System Integrator - May 2005 ad.pdf)